Fan Fiction/Labor Day 2012
|Revision as of 20:46, 9 June 2012
Measterly (Talk | contribs)
â†? Previous diff
|Revision as of 22:46, 12 June 2012
Watchdog (Talk | contribs)
Next diff â†’
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|*[[Fan_Fiction_/Labor_Day_2012/Starfleet_Vessels_Attacked | Starfleet Vessels Attacked]]||*[[Fan_Fiction_/Labor_Day_2012/Starfleet_Vessels_Attacked | Starfleet Vessels Attacked]]|
|*[[Fan_Fiction_/Labor_Day_2012/Another_Day | Just Another Day]]||*[[Fan_Fiction_/Labor_Day_2012/Another_Day | Just Another Day]]|
|+||*[[Fan_Fiction_/Labor_Day_2012/Shipyard Shenanigans | Shipyard Shenanigans -or- How to bell the cat...]]|
|+||**WANTED: Adventurous ship crews who desire the glory of combat|
|+||**Contact ADM lackey and MFS Compliance via private comms|
|== Briefing ==||== Briefing ==|
Revision as of 22:46, 12 June 2012
Currently this page is in work. Learning from past mistakes, we intend to document a narrative of events during this campaign. Our ultimate goal is to give participation credit due to those who helped the campaign happen and come to at least a temporary conclusion.
If you have information on Ships/Units that are participants, you may post to the attached discussion page.
We need the: Ship/Cell Name, Member Name, Member Rank, Member Number, and any notes on the type or amount of participation. This is the Honor System, but we will verify claims as needed. Please only list those who participate in whatever way.
It has been six months since the withdrawal from Barkon IV. The Shipyards in the Badlands and the contract yards in the Andlaxia system have been working non-stop to repair the damage caused at Barkon IV.
In that short time part of the fleet has recovered and some of the Fleet Marine Force units have received replacements.
The factories that produce the mekks, tanks and starfighters have been hard pressed to fill the orders for replacement units.
Across the Maquis frontier tensions are at a fever pitch as Orion Slave traders and other less than desirables have taken up the slack with the fleet crippled.
The loss of General McBain five months ago was a killing blow to the already poor morale of the Maquis military.
- Delta's Debacle
- The Horse without a Rider
- The "Butcher's Bill" of the Barkon Campaign
- Attack on Haven Science outpost
- Dernak VI Settlement Destroyed
- Haven attackers identified
- Breaking News from Dernak VI
- Tensions Rise between the Federation and Maquis
- Maquis Diplomats expelled from Federation
- Starfleet Vessels Attacked
- Just Another Day
- Shipyard Shenanigans -or- How to bell the cat...
- WANTED: Adventurous ship crews who desire the glory of combat
- Contact ADM lackey and MFS Compliance via private comms
(Excerpt from the Maquis News Service)
Fleet Marine Forces get new Commanding Officer
Jacob Leonidas Willoughby
Recently promoted to Brigadier General, Willoughby will be assuming the role of Commander of Fleet Marine Forces (the Post formerly held by the late MGen Rigel McBain). Although this is Willoughbyâ€™s first command assignment, he brings almost twenty four years of experience as a Marine Officer to his new post. (Willoughby has been the primary Instructor of Strategy and Tactics at the MFMC Academy for the past nine years).
Vessels Assigned to the Campaign:
- MFS Impetuous
- RS Hecate
- MFS McNelly
- MFS Liberty
- MFS Exploration
- MFS Mercy Medical support
- MFS Pathfinder
- MFS Hell's Fury
- MFS Dominator
- MFS Aurora
- MFS Compliance Task Group
Units Assigned to the Campaign:
- 7th Armored Cavalry Regiment
- 1st Maquis Light Horse RCT
- SEALS Team III mission briefings
- SEALS Team IV
- SEALS Team V
- 3rd S.O.A.R.Transport/Air support for SEALS/SpecOps units
- 1 Epsilon, 2 Epsilon,3 Epsilon, 4 Epsilon, 5 Epsilon CLASSIFIED
- J.P.R.C. Detachments 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Rescue/Recovery of Maquis Personnel
- 1st Marine Orbital Assault Battalion
- 26th Mechanized Assault Company
- 333rd Recon Det.
- 97th Military Police Battalion
- 514th Marine Assault Group
- 511th Marine Assault Group
- 577th Marine Assault Group
- Misc Event
- Misc Event
- Misc Event
- Misc Event