Cell:MFS Compliance/Support Vessels
|• "Ten-of-Nine" Data File • XO's Data File • Cadet • (Cargo Hold: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4| | 5 | 6) •|
|Special Projects Portal: Ops Office • Clipboard • Transporter • Aux Ships • Future|
|Cargo Deck: Projects • Acad Registrars Office • Acad Curriculum Office • Proposed Constitution Update|
Carried aboard MFS Compliance
Fighter Attack Squadron 35
- VFA-35 "Space Wolves"
- Call sign "AJ-5xx"
- AJ-501 thru AJ-512
- Operates in six flights of two
Space Control Squadron 24
- VS-24 "Scouts"
- Call sign "AJ-8xx"
- Primarily a small fleet of enhanced attack shuttles [normally 7] optimized for fleet warfare with mass delivery systems, targeting sensors, and weapons loads superior to many larger ships. Intended for short to medium duration battle. Comprised of:
Recovery Salvage Squadron 4
Frequently the MFS Compliance is tasked with supporting Research missions involving Maquis Salvage operations. The Maquis Corp of Engineers (MCE) operates several disbursed ship assets throughout the Badlands to facilitate rapid response as needed. These particular ships of MRS-4 are normally based aboard Compliance.
- MRS-4 "JOATs"
- Designation "RS-4x"
- 1-Raider/T-Rex class Salvage ship/MFS Scavenger [RS-41]
- Call sign "JOAT One"
- Specially outfitted cargo Raider. Only two photon launchers with minimal mixed stores. Has added two borg-tech cutting/tractor beams for salvage and towing missions. Cloak is available for sensitive missions. Oversized cargo transporter. Maximized cargo bay space. Additional power generators.
- 2-Arrow/Valkyrie class Salvage runabouts [RS-42, RS-43]
- "JOAT Two" and "JOAT Three"
SEALS Team Three (III)
(SEa Air Land Space) SEALS Team Three represents one of
several premiere special operative Naval teams in the Maquis.
Frequently called upon to engage in sensitive classified
operations, they like most SEALS teams are
forward deployed aboard key Maquis vessels, ready to spring
into action at a moments notice.
Team Three Operations Briefings
- PRIMARY TASKING: Direct support to elements of Task Force Compliance
- SECONDARY TASKING: Direct support as needed to the MCE (Maquis Corps of Engineers)
- When not tasked with a mission, the team is constantly honing their skills and training to remain at the elite edge of the community of special operatives.
- In addition to their primary team assignment, each member is expected to train to maintain proficency in multiple mission and fleet skills:
- Ship Engineering
- Combat Engineering
- Weapons & Munitions, both conventional and improvised
- Computer Systems
- Stealth & Evasion
- Unarmed Combat
- Personal mind resistance/blocking techniques
- Zero-G/Extreme Environment operations & survival
- Frequently utilizes specially configured Arrow class ships when conducting ops (see VX-1 below...)
Badlands Flyer class ships
- Normally 2 to 3 are carried for special support and defensive missions
- Badlands Flyer specifications
- Badlands Flyer views and schematics
Type 9 Shuttle
- Normally 12 utility shuttles are kept available for general duties
- Type 9 Shuttle specifications
- Call signs Compliance Utility = CU-001, CU-002, etc
Arrow class runabouts
- Normally 4 assigned
- All are capable of being reconfigured for multiple mission parameters using the complete complement of module selections carried aboard Compliance
- Call signs derived from Compliance Arrow Runabout = CAR
Cheyenne class Surface Operation Drop Ship
Old, yet solid design which has undergone numerous updates over the years. Current version is UD4L mark VXIX.
- Normally 4 assigned
- Call sign "GJ-xx"
- A heavy, combat rated, oversized, armed shuttle
- Normally used in tandem with M-587 "Terrapin" Light Assault APC
- While capable of operation from orbit to surface, best suited for near surface support, insertions, and extractions
- NOT warp capable
- Limited emergency transporter capability
- Composite ablative armour
- Updated variable harmonic shielding
- Experimental Emergency Holographic Autopilot (EHA) program on some models
- Used to insert and extract small teams of Operatives and equipment for surface missions
- May carry maximum of 6 "Argo" style ATV buggies, maximum of 10 HGW-1888 "Heavy Grav Bikes", or one M-587 "Terrapin" APC
- Also tasked with providing security for special R&D missions when surface risks are a concern
- Capable of providing its own heavy ordnance support via two upper and two lower extendable weapons pods. Pods are designed to retract and tuck into the fuselage for stowage aboard transporting vessels.
- Each ship carries two modular Precision Micro-Torpedo Launchers in the upper weapons pods. These launchers each carry 16 Mark XXV Micro-Torpedoes, smaller versions of the traditional ship based torpedoes, with a yield making surgical strikes against hostile ground forces and other land based targets ideal.
- Two additional hardpoints allow special mission-specific ordnance to be affixed as required within the lower weapons pods.
- Typically each lower pod is loaded with a combination of up to four total probes or standard photon torpedoes
- Alternate pod ordnance may include specially modified twin-Disrupter modules
- Alternate pod ordnance may include a variety of available slug throwers ranging from ultra-high rate of fire units [used to clear areas and for suppression of enemy troops] to larger projectile weapons [for armor penetration and bunker busting].
- Special Ops may also deploy classified experimental pod packages utilizing the lower pod hardpoints
- Each Ship is also equipped with 2 Type-V primary Phaser arrays and 2 Type-III Rapid Fire Point Defense phaser units
M-587 "Terrapin" Light Assault APC
- Updated model based on old "Halcyon" M-577
- Provides armored surface transport under extreme combat conditions where normal shuttles may be ineffective
- Utilized by SEALS teams, Special Operative teams, Assault teams, and Combat Engineering teams
- May also serve for combat MEDEVAC missions when situations and/or conditions limit use of Transporters or Shuttles
- Designed to be carried by Cheyenne class Surface Operation Drop Ships
- Normally used in tandem with "mother" drop ship providing air support
- Maximum of one per Drop Ship
- Limited power reserves, not suited for prolonged battles
- Limited shields, relies on composite ablative armour for protection
- Configured with a retractable weapons pod, stows at rear of APC to facilitate transport
- Two weapon hard points within pod normally outfitted per mission profile with a combination of weapons. Possible selections include: Disrupters, Hyper-Velocity Slug Throwers, Type-III Rapid Fire Point Defense Phasers, Photon Mortar Shell Launcher
- Hull is equipted with one Type-V phaser array for 360 degree coverage
- Forward mounted weapons hardpoint normally installed with a Heavy Variable Harmonic Phaser Pulse Canon
There are two primary variations of this type of vehicle. The "Work Pod" is a dedicated craft design. The "Work Bee" is configurable to optimize for special fuctions.
Common features include:
- Single-occupant vehicle with seating for the pilot only
- If planned for EVA or long duration operations, pilot must be spacesuited
- Large windows allow operator maximum visibility
- Outfitted with multiple large work lights for maximum illumination
- UV and IR sources/sensors are available as well to enhance inspection
- Emergency beacon auto-activates if vessel drifts outside designated work area
- Controls may be remotely activated for emergency retrieval
- Utility Craft: Work Pod
- Small craft useful for materials handling, inspections, and ships maintenance
- Typically carries 30-40 available craft
- Stored tucked away in bays located all over the ship near access portals
- Utility Craft: WorkBee
- Larger craft useful for medium materials handling and heavier maintenance activity
- Typically has 10 to 25 available for use
- Located in hanger bay areas amoungst larger craft
- Can be equipped with a variety of tools
- Set of dual remote manipulator arms called the "Grabber Sled" attachment
- "Cargo-Train" attachment allows use as tug for cargo modules
- Operates both in vacuum of space and within the atmospheric/gravitational conditions of starship cargo bays or planetary surfaces
Several months have passed since five unusual ships were spotted being transfered from a Ju'Day Class freighter to MFS Compliance. These appeared to be some sort of fighter variant.
Experimental Stealth Squadron "XSR-109"
Call sign = Fox One thru Fox Five
MFI Engineering and Maquis R&D have created a special weapon delivery transport based on captured Romulan Scorpion Attack Fighter plans. The basic Scorpion has been modified to carry up to three Aceton "Remora" Probes Mark II.
These Remora-II devices do not require a traditional launcher. The typical mission profile requires use of advanced Romulan cloaking technology to approach a target by stealth. Once in range, a Remora-II device is released and soft-landed on the hull of the target ship in a critical location. The internal cloak within the Remora-II provides continued stealth as the device secures itself to the target hull while awaiting activation.
Aceton "Remora-II" Special Weapon (probe variant)
BACKGROUND: Maquis R&D developed a smaller version of Aceton Assimilator technology intended for non-lethal, stealthy use against shuttles and small ships below cruiser size. The first generation Remora (Remora Mark I) device is beamed into the path of the intended target and utilizes micro manuvering thrusters to attach itself to the target ships hull. Once attached, the Remora then starts to drain the target vessel's RCS Batteries at a constant rate, as well as deleting their Deuterium, directly proportional to the amount of power expended by the target vessel. Once the Remora approaches capacity saturation, it detaches from the target and self-destructs after the target has drifted away. The time before detonation can be remotely modified or pre-set to happen sooner, thus inflicting additional damage. Test data suggests that small shuttles and runabouts could be disabled for a day or more. Larger vessels are expected to be disabled a minimum of two hours, especially if the self destruct happens sooner inflicting structural damage to the outer hull. The explosive effects are considered less significant than the power drain effects.
REMORA-II (Mark II variant) Fast-track development to find a more lethal variant effective against capital ships led to a new model, new tactics, and a new delivery system.
- Increased yield while maintaining a small package obtained by use of an external delivery system, eliminating most of the thruster systems employed by the Mark I device.
- Advanced cloaking device maintains stealth once deployed by the delivery vehicle.
- Requires precision placement on target vessel hull.
- New tactics maximize damage by delaying activation until target vessel is in warp.
- Once the device reaches saturation or a pre-timed point it detonates releasing all of the stored energy hopefully inflicting maximum destruction and causing a sudden drop out of warp.
- Deployed by specially configured, manned delivery craft.
Normally assigned to MFS Compliance Task Force
Patrol Squadron 16
Patrol squadrons often perform a wide range of duties. While capable of performing sensor barrier surveilance of areas of space using four Bermuda class ships, it should be remembered that the same sensor launchers can also deploy devastating attacks using munitions such as Standard Photon Torpedos, Phased Torpedos, and Quantum Torpedos. The two Dodge City class ships working singly in teams with the two Rock Ridge class ships are able to conduct intercept and boarding operations with suspicious vessels. The experimental Trapper class sensor ship may operate in support of any of her squadron sister ships or may be detached for weeks at a time working on special operations. All Raiders and Peregrine craft are cloak enabled to support the stealthy nature of squadron functions.
- VP-16 "War Eagles"
- Call sign "LF-x"
- Patrol-Interdiction squadron comprised of:
- 4-Raider/Bermuda class Patrol ships [LF-1 Dawn Maru, LF-2 Bones Maru, LF-3 Orochi Maru, LF-4 Sesshou Maru]
- 2-Raider/Dodge City class Intercept-Boarding ships [LF-5 Batsu Maru, LF-6 Piper Maru]
- 2-Raider/Rock Ridge class Attack ships [LF-7 Tiberius Maru, LF-8 Hikaru Maru]
- Each carries 1 Peregrine class Tactical Support Fighter [LF-71, LF-81]
- 1-Raider/Trapper experimental Long Range Surveilance ship [LF-9 Eureka Maru]
- Special Variant of Bermuda class
- Operated in conjunction with technicians belonging to MFI Engineering and Maquis R&D
- Uses classified sensor technology to observe friendly/unfriendly units prior to warping into the area, allowing detailed battle plans to be implemented prior to the enemy knowing what is happening
- Enhanced sensors also enable the location of nearby units using all known cloaking technology encountered thus far
Research & Development Squadron 1
- VX-1 "Dexters"
- Call sign "AX-xx"
- Normally the day-to-day complement of this squadron varies depending on which ships and systems are currently under evaluation by MFI R&D. Vessels which are extended warp capable normally travel with the task force but are sometimes detached for special missions or tests. Smaller vessels are normally transported by larger ships. This is a composite squadron presently including:
- 5-Raider/Brazos class Countermeasures ships [AX-11, AX-12, AX-13, AX-14, AX-15]
- Each carries 5 specially outfitted "Wild Weasel" Type 9 shuttles
- [call sign examples for AX-11: AX-11001, AX-11002, AX-11003, AX-11004, AX-11005]
- 1-Arrow/Thor class Weapons-Countermeasures ship [AX-6]
- 2-Arrow/Loki class Special Ops ships [AX-007, AX-009]
- 5-Raider/Brazos class Countermeasures ships [AX-11, AX-12, AX-13, AX-14, AX-15]
Motor Torpedo Boat Squadron 13
- Experimental Fully Holigraphically-Manned Crew program
- First Vessel is the PT-73 (MFS Yoshio Yoda)
FYI: The above image is a composite of two images:
[[Image:BorgMFILogoBar001FULL.png]] and [[Image:MFI-RC-112088.jpg|200px]]
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE DISCUSSION AREA IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS VIEWING COMPOSITE IMAGES OR IF THEY APPEAR MISALIGNED. PLEASE STATE WHICH VIEWER YOU ARE USING. THANK YOU.
|Star Trek®,StarTrek.com, Star Trek: The Next Generation®, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine®, Star Trek: Voyager®, and Enterprise® are registered trademarks of CBS Paramount Television & Viacom. All material found on these pages are for promotional purposes only. No infringements on their copyright is intended. These are Star Trek Fan Pages.|