Tier Level III Position (Academy Dean)
Reports to the Maquis Forces International Academy Commandant
Dean and coordinator for Maquis Forces International Academy College
Email your application to the Maquis Forces International's Academy Commandant.
Applicants should submit a resume of what positions they currently hold in MFI, as well as what "leadership" positions (Real or Fan based) they've held in the past. Applicants for the position will ensure they are not in violation of the "one hat per tier level" rule. In other words, they cannot hold a position of comparable responsibility elsewhere in MFI. Accepting this position may require relinquishing a parallel duty.
Qualifications for Academy Dean:
- Applicant must have been in MFI longer than one year and at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed all courses at the Leadership Development College and the specific college for which they are seeking the position of Dean.
- Knowledgeable in HTML or other website building programs as well as Academy "Moodle" software or willing to learn.
- Possess a sense of humor/tact and the ability to work calmly with a variety of people/personalities.
Duties for Academy Dean:
- Submit a regular report of student activity to the Maquis Forces International Academy Commandant/Academy Certificate Coordinator.
- Administer, research, implement, and update any existing or new exams for the college.
- Communicate as necessary with the MFI members via the public listserv and/or private email concerning the courses under the college's purview.
- Participate in the Maquis Academy's Listserv concerning updates, revisions, and new additions to the college .
- Build a staff to help in coordination of the college if necessary.