Tier Level II Position (Vice CC Position)
Reports to the Chief of Staff; and the Coordinator Council in the absence of the COS
Assistant to the Chief of Staff (ACOS). Assists and acts as proxy in the absence of the COS in matters pertaining to listserv activity and CC Chats.
Email your application to the Chief of Staff.
Applicants should submit a resume of what positions they currently hold in MFI, as well as what "leadership" positions (Real or Fan based) they've held in the past. Applicants for the position will ensure they are not in violation of the "one hat per tier level" rule. In other words, they cannot hold a position of comparable responsibility elsewhere in MFI. Accepting
this position may require relinquishing a parallel duty.
Qualifications for Assistant Chief of Staff:
- Applicant must have been in MFI longer than one year and at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a sense of humor/tact and the ability to work calmly with a variety of people/personalities.
Duties for Assistant Chief of Staff:
- Assist the COS in general matters as related to the postion, example: communicating with other club members.
- Stay current with matters on the Members listserv, and listservs given temporary access to due to COS Absence.
- Communicate as necessary with the MFI members via the public listserv and/or private email concerning matters pertaining to the office of COS.