Tier Level II Position (Zone Coordinator)
Reports to the Chief of Operations; or the Chief of Staff in the absence of the COO
Zone Coordinator (ZC). To serve as the official representative of their respective Zone and as such, they represent the will of their Zone, their chapters, and their members to the CC and vice versa. To liaison between the COO and the chapters assigned within their geographical area. ZC's are charged with apprising the COO and the CC of any changes in chapter status,
contact information, or activities such as conventions or Zone Conferences. Zone Coordinators are required to submit Monthly Zone Reports to the MFI COO.
Email your application to the Chief of Communications. Applicants should submit a resume of what positions they currently hold in MFI, as well as what "leadership" positions (Real or Fan based) they've held in the past. Applicants for the position will ensure they are not in violation of the "one hat per tier level" rule. In other words, they cannot hold a position
of comparable responsibility elsewhere in MFI. Accepting this position may require relinquishing a parallel duty.
- Applicant must have been in MFI longer than one year and at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a sense of humor/tact and the ability to work calmly with a variety of people and personalities.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and maintain web pages in "Wiki format", (or genuinely show an interest to learn) and have an MFI-Wiki User account.
Duty examples for ZC:
- Solicit reports from the chapters, united, and/or members within their respective zone.
- Submit regular articles to the BADLANDS on happenings within their respective zone.
- Build and maintain a staff to support the Zone and lower echelons if appropriate.
- Communicate as necessary with the MFI members via the public listserv and/or private email concerning matters pertaining to the Zone.