Reports to the MFI Chief Diplomat
Liaisons to other Star Trek organizations for MFI.
Email your application to the Chief of Communications. Applicants should submit a resume of what positions they currently hold in MFI, as well as what "leadership" positions (Real or Fan based) they've held in the past.
- Applicant must have been in MFI longer than one year and at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be active members and abide by the membership rules of both organziations. Liaisons serve as ambassadors between the two organziations to foster good relations and keep the lines of communication open.
- Possess a sense of humor/tact and the ability to work calmly with a variety of people and personalities.
Duty examples for a Liaison:
- Submit regular reports on any items of interest within their liaison organizations.
- Build and maintain a staff to support the Zone and lower echelons if appropriate.
Organizations in need of Liaisons: