Tier Level I Position (Coordinator Council)
Reports to the Maquis Forces International Coordinator
Coordinates and maintains the Maquis Academy wiki/web pages. Heads the Academy Staff and Deans of the various colleges. Oversees the functioning of the Academy and supervises the administration of Academy courses, exam grading, and assignment of pass/fail certificates.
Email your application to the Maquis Forces International's Coordinator.
Applicants should submit a resume of what positions they currently hold in MFI, as well as what "leadership" positions (Real or Fan based) they've held in the past. Applicants for the position will ensure they are not in violation of the "one hat per tier level" rule. In other words, they cannot hold a position of comparable responsibility elsewhere in MFI. Accepting this position may require relinquishing a parallel duty.
Qualifications for Academy Commandant:
- Applicant must have been in MFI longer than one year and at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed all courses at the Leadership Development College as well as Netiquette Course in Communication.
- Knowledgeable in MFI-Wiki and HTML or other website building programs as well as Academy "Moodle" software or willing to learn.
- Possess a sense of humor/tact and the ability to work calmly with a variety of people/personalities.
Duties for Academy Commandant:
- Solicit, Receive and Review regular reports of student activities from the Colleges at the Academy.
- Assist in administering, researching, implementing, and updating any existing or new exams for the colleges.
- Communicate as necessary with the MFI members via the public listserv and/or private email concerning the courses under the Academy’s purview.
- Participate and Moderate the Maquis Academy's Listserv concerning updates, revisions, and new additions to the college .
- Build a staff to help in coordination of the Academy if necessary, including but not limited to the selection of College Deans, Administrators, and Support Personnel.