Tier Level II Position (Branch Head)
Reports to the Chief of Operations
Member of the Maquis Advisors
Naval Branch Head for the Naval components of Maquis Forces International.
Email your application to the Chief of Communications (coc at maquis.com). Applicants should submit a resume of what positions they currently hold in MFI, as well as what "leadership" positions (Real or Fan based) they've held in the past. Applicants for the position will ensure they are not in violation of the "one hat per tier level" rule. In other words, they cannot hold a position of comparable responsibility elsewhere in MFI. Accepting this position may require relinquishing a parallel duty. Since this is a Naval position, the applicant must be in the Naval Branch or be willing to convert to naval rank upon acceptance of the position.
Qualifications for Chief of Naval Operations:
- Applicant must have been in MFI longer than one year and at least 18 years of age.
- Must have completed all courses at the Leadership Development College.
- Knowledgeable in HTML or other website building programs.
- Possess a sense of humor/tact and the ability to work calmly with a variety of people/personalities.
Duties for Chief of Naval Operations:
- Coordinate reports from and liaison with the Naval chapters/units/members and the Chief of Operations.
- Submit inputs, propose, and build a Naval Branch website.
- Communicate with the Naval units via Naval listserv set up on the site as well as the members listserv.
- Participate in the Maquis Advisors Listserv in a middle management role.
- Build a staff to help in coordination of the branch, implementation of plans, and recruitment of members.