International Coordinator/Authorization Orders/3023
Maquis Forces International Coordinator
Authorization Order 3023 - Commissioning Order: MRV Ronald E. McNair
WHEREAS, The International Coordinator of MFI, per his duties vested in him by the Maquis Forces International Constitution of 2003, as Commander-in-Chief assumes the ability to commission vessels and cells in the name of the Force in the absence of the Director of Membership; and
WHEREAS, Force Captain Pam Michaud requests her vessel, the USS Ronald E. McNair, commissioned under the Flag and authority of STARFLEET be flagged also under the Maquis Forces as a vessel in the Romulan Legion.
NOW THEREFORE, I, Samuel S. H. Cummings, pursuant to the powers vested in me as International Coordinator and Commander-in-Chief of Maquis Forces, hereby ORDER the following:
1. Commissioning of MRV Ronald E. McNair.
- The Maquis Romulan Vessel Ronald E. McNair, under the command of Force Captain Pam Michaud, is to be flagged and commissioned, activated and delivered at once to the said officer above.
2. Membership Director to note in Vessel Log.
- Director of Membership, upon her return to active duty, will note in the log of the MRV Ronald E. McNair, that the vessel is commissioned and in good standing.
3. Invalidity of any part of this order shall not effect the remainder of this order.
4. This order is effective immediately upon filing.
Ordered at EMPOK NOR, 01 October 2009.
FADM SAMUEL S. H. CUMMINGS