International Coordinator/Authorization Orders/3007
Maquis Forces International Coordinator
Authorization Order 3007 - Authorization to begin Operation: WATSON
WHEREAS, The International Coordinator of MFI, serves as Commander-in-Chief of the Force; and
WHEREAS, Recent events have lead the International Coordinator to believe many mid-level leadership positions have possibly grown stagnant, non-required or otherwise; and
WHEREAS, the Commander-in-Chief of MFI has the responsibility to the General Membership to maintain a complete and working staff at the International level.
NOW THEREFORE, I, Samuel S. H. Cummings, pursuant to the powers vested in me as International Coordinator and Commander-in-Chief of Maquis Forces International, hereby ORDER the following:
1. Review of mid-level management positions.
- The MFI Chief of Operations, in conjunction with person, persons or departments of his choice, are to begin a full evaluation of all mid-level management positions (any positions in Tiers II and III, with the exception of any Vice CC Officers or any other position claimed EXEMPT) within MFI that he, or anyone on his Committee believe require review as to current readiness, continued readiness and past performance reviews. This is being done to evaluate each position's standing with any departments or persons below, or working with, MFI's mid-level management.
2. Naming of sustained project.
- This project, which will work over the long-term, shall be hereinafter known as Operation: WATSON.
3. Time parameters.
- Operation: WATSON will be in effect immediately upon the filing of this Order; however, formal proceedings will be made at the behest of the Chief of Operations or his Committee. Operation: WATSON will cease upon completion of the investigations and the delivery of the findings to the Coordinator Council.
Additional comments go to: Why WATSON is needed