International Coordinator/Authorization Orders/3025
Maquis Forces International Coordinator
Authorization Order 3025 - Closing of Administration
WHEREAS, The International Coordinator of MFI is elected by the General Membership, by and through the Cell Commanding Officer or his appointed designate; and
WHEREAS, the Maquis Forces International Constitution of 2003, as amended, prescribes that the International Coordinator serves, with approval, until he sees fit to retire; and
WHEREAS, Article IV, Section 1, Paragraph 2, Subparagraph C of the Maquis Forces International Constitution of 2003, as amended; prescribes the exact duties and obligations of the International Coordinator, the Coordinator Council, and all Officers of MFI during an election period should one take place; and
WHEREAS, per the Election coordinator, BGEN Marc Easterly, General Christina Doane has been certified the International Coordinator-Elect.
NOW THEREFORE, I, Samuel S. H. Cummings, pursuant to the powers vested in me as International Coordinator and Commander-in-Chief of Maquis Forces, hereby ORDER the following:
1. Disestablishment of the MFI 2010 Election & Transition Project
- The MFI 2010 Election & Transition Project shall officially end on at 11:59PM on 31 December 2010, and per the certification of General Easterly, General Christina Doane is hereby accorded the office and facilties of the International Coordinator, until such time as she assumes command of MFI officially.
2. Declassification of AO 3004.
- Executive Privilege of Authorization Order 3004, noted on 01 September 2007, is hereby rescinded.
3. Promotion Authorization - William R. Lightning.
- For his long dedicated service to MFI, William Lightning is hereby promoted to the rank of Admiral. His long service in Computer Operations, as well as Database Administration and more recently in the Quartermaster Department has been monumental.
4. Promotion Authorization - Taylor Goodwill.
- For long and dedicated service in Database Administration and behind-the-scenes work in Computer Operations and in the Office of the International Coordinator, Commodore Goodwill is hereby elevated to the rank of Rear Admiral.
5. Promotion Authorization - Christina Doane.
- General Christina Doane is hereby immediately awarded the rank of Force Admiral, by virtue of the authority she will carry as International Coordinator upon her taking command of MFI; and to grant her the authority required to ensure a smooth transition into the new Administration.
6. Promotion Authorization - Larry French.
- For his long and dedicated service to MFI, Lieutenant General Larry French is hereby immediately promoted to the rank of General.
7. Invalidity of any part of this order shall not effect the remainder of this order.
8. This order is effective immediately upon filing.
Ordered at EMPOK NOR, 21 December 2010.
FADM SAMUEL S. H. CUMMINGS