Ideas for IC Challenge 2010
- Another Green Project (i.e. continuation of Terrapass?)
- Teaming up with a Veterans association or other military interest group (NLUS, local JROTCs, etc.)
|Severe life threatening conditions in an area occupied by Maquis, such as mass or long-term civil or political unrest or rioting, active socio-political conflict, or other such conditions that could cause loss of life.|
|Threatening conditions, such as long-term severe weather (i.e., Category 4 or 5 Hurricanes/Monsoons/Typhoons, Earthquakes 7.5 or higher on the Richter Scale, mass military deployment that is cause for civil concern.|
|Substantial or severe circumstances to the Maquis directly involving membership.|
|Non-emergency, special statement or circumstance involving Maquis membership.|
|Standard condition. No statements or alerts.|
MTAS - Maquis Threat and Alert System
The Maquis Alert System is a system of alert to the general membership in response to threats, such as political, meteorological or otherwise, to any area in which MFI members may reside; and based on severity. MFI's version of the 'Emergency Alert System,' it is used to inform the Membership of any serious problems that could effect the membership throughout the world.
Set by the Maquis Security Advisor, Chief of Operations, by order of, or by IC himself, it is used to directly inform in an unbiased manner; accompanied by a statement of events or facts.
Severe threat to life in an area occupied by Maquis.
- Extended War
- Political coup d’état
- Massive or severe weather
- Mass terrorist attack
- Threat of bio-hazardous release (i.e., chemical, radiological, etc.)
Possible or active threat to life in an area occupied by Maquis.
- Hurricane Katrina
- Hurricane Gustav
- Terrorist Attacks of 11 September 2001
- San Francisco Earthquake of 1989
Alert to Maquis of severe circumstance involving Membership.
- Recent Life threatening hospitalization of Active Member
- Death or medical incapacitation of Active Member
- Missing Member
- Serious computer-based virus release effecting the Maquis
Notification to Maquis regarding non-life threatening circumstances.
- MFI International Shutdown (i.e. Holidays, special circumstances, Etc.)
- Non-critical computer based virus release effecting the Maquis
- Other non-serious issue effecting the Maquis as deemed by the IC
No active alerts or statements.