KTF SEALS Team Six
"We were never here,
- PRIMARY TASKING: Direct support to elements of Special Operations Command
- SECONDARY TASKING: Direct support as needed to the KTF (Maquis Klingon Task Force)
- When not tasked with a mission, the team is constantly honing their skills and training to remain at the elite edge of the community of special operatives.
- In addition to their primary team assignment, each member is expected to train to maintain proficiency in multiple mission and fleet skills:
- Klingon Medical
- Bat'leth and Mek'leth proficiency
- Combat Klingon Martial Arts
- Weapons & Munitions, both conventional and improvised
- Computer Systems
- Stealth & Evasion
- Unarmed Combat
- Personal mind resistance/blocking techniques
- Zero-G/Extreme Environment operations & survival
- Frequently utilizes a Klingon BaHpuv Class Shuttle when conducting ops
At 0400 Hrs:
Battle Group 9 consisting of the ICV Heghnach assumed a position around the Borad (the flagship of the 27th’s fleets). As soon as the shooting started, ICV Heghnach decloaked and destroyed the Borad. It was not easily destroyed, but we were successful in doing so. The Engineer will have a lot of damage control for a while.
We could see the Flying Squadron consisting of RS Hecate begin their attack on the remaining fleet assets over Atbar VI.
As soon as we were given the word that the fleet was neutralized, I turned command over to the XO, FCOL Ksimka sutai-Ki'RK, and led SEALS Team Six down to the surface to engage the ground forces of the 27th Cardassian Guards.
SEALS Team Six went in as covertly as possible, landed our shuttle behind the 27th Cardassian Guards, and began sabotaging their efforts to inflict damage on the Maquis Marine units. It was a very dangerous mission and several of our warriors became fatally wounded, but our medics patched them up as best as possible so that they could continue the fight. When the Marine units started to win the fight, we bugged out and returned to the ICV Heghnach barely alive.
Klingon Task Force HQ
MFI SEALS Command
Klingon BaHpuv Class Shuttle
SEALS Team Six is a Klingon Task Force Special Operations Special Warfare Unit. Our major unit functions as an Combined Forces unit working closely, but covertly, with the Marines consisting of cloakable dropships, both with Special Operations Commando teams. All of our drop ships have cloaks. Our areas of operation include SEa, Air, Land, and Space. We go in, complete our mission, and get out before we are seen. Our Commando teams are qualified and equipped as both Light Infantry and Powered Infantry and we have one Mecha unit. Several of our Commandos have secondary training in either support, medical, maritime operations, or whatever they feel is appropriate to do their job well. We are considering a “Rapid Deployment Force”, so we can be at the scene of any situation and hold our own 'till backup can assist us.
SEALS Team Six keeps a low profile and acts as though we aren't even there. But as Klingons, we party like Klingons at conventions, and we get together for movies nights, Battletech, Mech Warrior, camping trips (warrior weekends) and other activities that interest the group.
|Star Trek®,StarTrek.com, Star Trek: The Next Generation®, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine®, Star Trek: Voyager®, and Enterprise® are registered trademarks of CBS Paramount Television & Viacom. All material found on these pages are for promotional purposes only. No infringements on their copyright is intended. These are Star Trek Fan Pages.|