International Coordinator/Authorization Orders
Maquis Forces International Coordinator
To promote a better understanding and openness of the operations of the Administration, FADM Cummings instituted an accounting system of orders issued that has any relevence to the operation of the Organization as a whole, or that should be filed for future usage and noting. Similar to an "Executive Order," Authorization Orders are formally written out statements ordering the execution of some form of action. Orders that are noted with "Executive Privilege" are classified at the discretion of the IC or the CC, and will be unclassified for formal review at the end of the Administration or the order dictates.
'What exactly IS an 'Authorization Order' for?'
The Maquis Forces International Constitution of 2003 vests the executive power of the organization in the International Coordinator. That power is exercised formally by Authorization Orders. Authorization Orders may reassign functions among branches, departments and other agencies of MFI, establish an advisory body, commission, or task force, regulate conduct within MFI as a whole, or proclaim or end an emergency. Once signed by the IC, Authorization Orders are filed on the Website, where the orders are sealed and retained.
Prior to being written, any Order noted with "Executive Privilege" has been passed to the Coordinator Council for review as an "Oversight Committee," and will be declassified as declared needed.
- Authorization Order 3001 - Creation of Authorization Order System
- Authorization Order 3002 - Promotion Authorization - James Robinson
- Authorization Order 3003 - Establishment of Maquis Security Advisor
- Authorization Order 3004 - Special Authorization for Maquis Security Advisor - Declassified.
- Authorization Order 3005 - Commissioning Order - MFS Yangtze Khyam
- Authorization Order 3006 - MFI Dedicated Server Program
- Authorization Order 3007 - Authorization to begin Operation: WATSON
- Authorization Order 3008 - Flag Officer Appointments - August 2008
- Authorization Order 3009 - Flagship Replacement and Commissioning Order - Declassified.
- Authorization Order 3010 - Confirmation of Marine Corps Commandant
- Authorization Order 3011 - Recommissioning Order - MFS Parallax
- Authorization Order 3012 - Flag Officer Appointment - Oliver Savander
- Authorization Order 3013 - Klingon Task Force Realignment
- Authorization Order 3014 - 2009 State of The Force Address
- Authorization Order 3015 - Authorization to begin Operaton: TERRAPASS
- Authorization Order 3016 - Coordinator Council Realignment and Brevet Flag Officer Appointment
- Authorization Order 3017 - Founders Council Investiture
- Authorization Order 3018 - Amendment to Authorization Order 3006
- Authorization Order 3019 - Memorial Resolution - Captain Matthew Brooks
- Authorization Order 3020 - Special Promotion Authorization - Carl Lewis
- Authorization Order 3021 - Special Promotion Authorization - Frank Parker
- Authorization Order 3022 - Flag Officer Appointments - September 2009
- Authorization Order 3023 - Commissioning Order - MRV Ronald E. McNair
- Authorization Order 3024 - Authorization for Election
* Authorization Order 3025 - Closing of Administration